Advanced Leadership Coaching Skills
Who it is for
Leaders & Managers with existing coaching skills.
Participants from Modules 1&2, & those working towards an internationally recognised qualification.
Leaders with coaching experience looking to develop:
- Coaching skills to a professional level
- Emotional intelligence: awareness/influencing
- Ways to motivate & lead others, even in challenging situations
Trained coaches seeking a qualification and develop leadership coaching skills.
Delegates will be able to practice leadership coaching skills with confidence to lead teams and support service users, colleagues and volunteers.
Develop the knowledge and confidence to:
- Be a more influential leader.
- Utilise the competences and ethics required by the International Coach Federation.
Leadership & Coaching Models
- Reviewing leadership, EQ & coaching skills progress
- Understanding the impact of authenticity and ‘ideal self’.
- Coaching for emotional intelligence.
- Growing your own emotional capacity.
- Resilience in the face of complexity and challenge.
- Using advanced leadership, coaching and EQ tools to support and coach others.
Delivery and duration
A 3-day workshop, followed by six 3-way live coaching sessions
A blended mix of theory, discussion, demonstration, practice & feedback.
Skills practice based on participants’ live situations.
On-going personal development:
Following the workshop, participants are paired into coach/coachee partnerships for practice sessions and encouraged to apply their skills back in the workplace and volunteering settings.
What is included
- Delivery by two ICF-approved facilitators
- Student Guide
- Coaching Notepad
- Coaching Folder
If you are interested in this course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and course prices